Attract students to the unique programs available at your organization with education advertising agencies. Advertising for education needs to differentiate your program from other offerings regardless of the fluctuating market. Branding, media placement and staff training work together to boost market share, establish image and improve public awareness.
Education and training programs face increased competition, declining enrollment and deteriorating marketing identity. Often, the marketing staff of learning programs attempts to battle this crisis by marketing to the wrong individuals or focusing on outdated promotions. If your team is juggling several open marketing projects while competing with big budget providers, consider working with an experienced education advertising agency.
Depending on your budget and time frame, consider the following options:
1. Use online education ad agencies for search engine and pay-per-click advertising.
2. Develop a partnership with one of many full-service advertising agencies for education.
3. Hire a marketing consultant firm that specializes in advertising for education.
Market to students with online education ad agenciesImprove your web presence with an online education ad agency. Agencies specializing in marketing to students online can create succinct strategies for increased traffic, the best search links or pay per click advertisements. Online advertising solutions include search engine optimization, paid inclusion, web analytics or just banner ads. Look for agencies that offer consumer-centric interactive technology like blogs, webcasts, podcasts and other viral marketing.
Work with full-service advertising agencies for education and trainingLook for an advertising agency with experience in the education and training field. Focus on establishing a partnership with your agency management team. Talk about the specifics of your program and its audience. Your team can then base goals, strategies and various campaigns themes on the objectives, courses and technologies that define your unique program. Get help with logos, website improvements or microsites, newsletters, advertisement placements and giveaways.
Hire a consultant focused on advertising for educationMarketing consultants that specialize in education and training programs generally have long-term relationships with many university, non-profit and education programs. Marketing for education involves large scope services like enrollment management, recruitment training, retention programs and establishing your institutional image.
- Let the agency know your budget up front so they can provide creative ways to economize. Advertising for education does not cost much when it works. Ask for tracking options for administrative reporting.
- Look for graphics made on spec in your initial proposal. Ask for graphics and templates that can be reused with different campaigns.