Advertising agencies in Washington, DC are known for their political know-how. Although many full service advertising agencies in Washington, DC cater to the campaign crowd, many others target a vast array of markets and industries — both large and small.
Full service advertising agencies are creative powerhouses that handle all types of advertising, including television commercials, print ads, direct marketing campaigns, promotions, events, packaging, branding, design, new media and outdoor advertising. Hiring such an agency can jumpstart your campaign and ensure that all of your marketing efforts present a cohesive image and message.
You can choose any type of ad agency in Washington, DC by:
- Deciding if you need a large national advertising agency or a small advertising firm.
- Choosing advertising agencies in Washington, DC that specialize in political campaigns or have contacts in government or with lobbyists that you are targeting.
- Washington, DC, is the eighth largest media market in the nation, and many full service advertising agencies in Washington, DC can handle your local campaign.
Search directories for ad agencies in Washington, DCSeveral websites allow you to search for advertising companies in Washington, DC by region, county or city or by the consumer groups they target.
Search for award-winning advertising agencies in Washington, DCYou don't have to have a multi-million dollar budget to work with an advertising agency in Washington, DC that has won awards. Many awards are handed out based on the size of an advertising agency.
Choose national or international advertising agencies in Washington, DCHiring one of the big-name advertising companies in Washington, DC or the greater DC metropolitan area can give your advertising campaign instant credibility and exposure.
Find an advertising agency in Washington, DC or the metropolitan area that targets the local marketIf your company sells only in the local market, narrow your search to Washington, DC advertising firms that focus on your region.
Opt for full service advertising agencies in Washington, DC that work for small and mid-sized busineA number of advertising companies in Washington, DC work with small and mid-sized businesses.
Hire Washington, DC advertising agencies that specialize in DC-based industriesWashington is known for politics, transportation, non-profits, defense, energy and government. Look for full service advertising agencies in Washington, DC that handle these industries.
- Ask vendors and colleagues in professional associations for referrals for advertising companies in Washington, DC.
- Determine upfront how you will pay the advertising agency. Agencies use a variety of fee structures, including billable hours, monthly retainers and by project.
- If you opt for small ad agencies in Washington, DC ask if work is outsourced and if so, who has accountability for the freelance portion of the project.