Insurance is critical for farmers, home and vehicle owners. Farm Bureaus offer some of the best insurance packages available nationwide, along with other services. The American Farm Bureau Federation is the largest of the general farm organizations in the United States. Yearly membership dues in agriculture farm bureaus normally get you discounts on hotels, rental cars, consumer items, new vehicles and access to free online classifieds, along with insurance and financial services.
Consider joining agriculture farm bureaus for the following reasons:
1. You operate a farm and are concerned about public policy pertaining to farming -- farm bureaus are active in lobbying state and national lawmaking bodies when they deal with farm issues.
2. Insurance to cover your home, auto, farming or ranching operation -- farm associations offer insurance packages with hard-to-beat premiums, and they are very good about adjustments and paying claims.
3. Take advantage of membership in agricultural farm bureaus savings on hotels, rental cars, new vehicles, and other consumer items -- check farm associations websites for your individual state to see what services they offer.
4. You have money to invest for retirement or other purposes -- associations for farmers offer comprehensive financial services including annuities, Internet banking, loans, credit card services and savings accounts.
Find the website for your state farm bureauAll 50 states and Puerto Rico have active Farm Bureau Federations. Each has a website you access to get information pertaining to services offered in your state and how to contact a local agent.
Get access to financial services offered by farm bureausPay annual dues to get on board with checking, savings, health service accounts, credit cards, mortgage, vehicle and operating loans.
Insure your farm, home, health, automobiles, and crops through your local Farm BureauDon't let a crop failure or other disaster catch you unprepared.
Use Farm Bureau Financial Services to fund your retirementSet up Individual Retirement Accounts, annuities, and mutual funds at Farm Bureau. You can get a variable, fixed, or single premium immediate annuity at Farm Bureau. Learn how retirement funding and annuities function.
- Insurance products offered by organizations for farmers differ according to state law and requirements. Check your state farmer's bureau website to see what services they offer.
- Owning a farm is not required for membership in a farmer's bureau.