A MS public employees’ credit union can be a wise choice for your banking needs. A Mississippi state employee credit union provides some of the lowest loan rates around. When you want to expand your business, increase your working capital or purchase assets, a state of Mississippi employee credit union has competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
Choosing to bank at a Mississippi state employees' credit union is tricky. In order to join one of these credit unions you need to be a MS state employee or a family member of a MS state employee. Check to see if you qualify for a state credit union or try a federal employee credit union in Mississippi.
Consider the following when looking for a Mississippi public employees' credit union:
1. Learn specifics about a credit union for state employees in MS from current members.
2. Find Mississippi employees credit union with online sources.
3. Look for a local state of Mississippi credit union branch.
Locate a specific MS state employees credit union by nameOne of the best forms of advertising is word of mouth. Listen to others when you're looking to join a Mississippi public employees' credit union. You can then research each credit union to see if you qualify and decide if any of them meet your business needs.
Find the Mississippi state employees' credit union that is nearest to your businessSince residency is a common requirement to become a member, you need to find a MS state employees' credit union that is close to your business.
Select a Mississippi state employees' credit union to joinDepending on where your business is located, it may factor into which Mississippi State Employees' Credit Union you want to join. Check the membership page to see if you qualify.
- Once you qualify for membership in a state employees' credit union in Mississippi, you remain a member even if your circumstances change.
- Many Mississippi state employees credit unions offer shared branching, which means you can use another city or state's credit union as if it was your local MS state workers credit union.