As most employees know, some of the best learned things in an office come during gatherings at the water cooler.
That being said, it is important your employees have a quality water system in place so they can stay hydrated during the work day.
There are a number of different companies who supply water products to businesses nationwide, offering items such as office water coolers, a reverse osmosis setup, under counter chillers, purified water filtration systems and more.
The two main types of water coolers are direct water supply and bottled water supply. Direct water supply water coolers can be connected to the area’s water supply and can be situated on the wall.
Among the things for businesses to consider when shopping for the right water cooler system are:
• Water filtration system – This can include the water cooler, a water filtration faucet and the water dispenser, all available at typically low rates. With these items, companies rid themselves of transporting and storing water bottles for one. With a water filtration system unit, the office can look forward to pure drinking water, along with better tasting coffee, tea, and more;
• Water filters – There are a number of advantages to utilizing water filters in the office, including – preventing your employees from a water borne disease; constant access to cool drinking water, and the cost is relatively inexpensive;
• Spacing – If your office is relatively small, selecting a direct water supply water cooler can save room;
• Not having to move or change heavy water bottles – One of the dangers of having heavy water bottles in an office is the changing process. It doesn’t take much for one of the employees to be injured trying to change a bottle in replacing the empty one. Not only could the employee be hurt doing this, but the costs for such a mishap can easily be passed along to the employer;
• Avoiding illnesses – Another issue with having to change office water cooler bottles is employees are exposed to the bacteria contamination that coolers get from such bottle changes. Having a system in place to eliminate bottle changes lessens the odds of employees becoming sick;
• Reverse Osmosis Setup – This takes away dirt, chlorine, chemicals, odors and more, giving employees and employers the purest drinking water possible.
If your office hasn’t already, consider the numerous benefits to your employees when you have the right water system in place.
Photo credit: ugenesupply.com