At the Business.com blog, we strive to give you up to date information on everything small business – from the equipment you need to the marketing strategies that work best. So, we decided to bring back some of our best articles from 2012. As we approach the New Year, it’s a great time to reflect on what your business has done well, what it can maintain and where you can improve. Consider how your business has evolved in 2012 as you read through some of our favorite posts.
1. Business Phone Service Enters the Cloud: Did you move to the cloud this year? Many businesses did making them more efficient and productive, not to mention bringing loads of costs savings.
2. The 4 Biggest Challenges to Starting a Business (And How to Overcome Them): According to the Home-Based Business Guide from State.gov, “Statistics puts the number of home-based businesses currently operating at 18.3 million.” If you’re a part of the 18.3 million, read on!
3. The 5 Best States for Startups: Are you in one of them?
4. If You Build it They Will Come: Building Your Website to Maximize SEO: 2012 was a big year for SEO with a lot of changes. Be sure you’re up to date on the most recent algorithm changes and what it means for your new business and/or website.
5. Think Big: 5 Lessons Small Business Can Learn From Big Business: You may not have the same budget or opportunities, but that doesn’t mean there is much to learn from big business success.
6. Expert Advice on Bringing Out Employee Greatness: Happy employees = successful business.
7. Top 3 Secrets to Improve Your Local SEO: Local is becoming more and more important to business marketing and SEO, and you can be sure this trend will continue into 2013.
8. 6 Easy Ways for Small Business Owners to Save Money: You can always use more ways to save money, right?
9. Google+ as a Marketing Platform: Google+ has proved to be resilient, despite the criticism. If your business isn’t set up here, you better get started.
10. Your Roadmap for a Prosperous Retail Year: Get 2013 started off right!
It’s a pleasure creating content for our readers and sharing it with business owners across the world. Thanks for reading our blog, and we look forward to what 2013 will bring all of us!
Photo credit: anotherrainysaturday.com