Your book needs book cover art that will attract enough attention for a reader to pick it up and look inside. Book cover artists are available to help you design the most fitting book cover artwork for your material.
Art for book covers is available for any type or size of book. Whether your book is fiction or non-fiction, hardcover or softcover, small or large, you know the material best and can assist in the book cover art and design. A few considerations will get you started:
1. Know what your budget can afford since an experienced book cover artist will be expensive.
2. Share your ideas with professional book cover designers and let them incorporate your vision into their process.
3. Extend your artistic ability from writing to designing and investigate software that allows you creative control.
4. An e-book publisher will usually offer a design for book covers as part of their publishing package.
Hire a professional in book cover design servicesBook cover graphic design can be an expensive endeavor if you hire a business or experienced individual. It is an art form that requires talent and creativity, and your book deserves to be noticed. Book cover design services can include working with you throughout the entire process, or designing book cover art with minimal input from you.
Seek a package deal with book cover productionIf your manuscript ends up with a publisher, your book cover production needs will be addressed. Traditional and e-book publishers will offer you many options, including whether you want them to handle book cover production fully, with your involvement, or in concert with a designer of your choosing.
Save money and use book cover design software to create your own coverA little creativity can get you far if you are willing to try book cover design software on your own.
- Let your hard work get noticed; hire a book cover design service that can make your book stand out on the shelf or in a stack.