Business magazine subscriptions may seem trivial. However, these trade magazines can really help keep you current and focused on a key part of your business. A magazine subscription can give you insight into your market or current trends in management.
Literally hundreds of business trade magazines offer a free or discount magazine subscription to qualified individuals. Keep these things in mind as you search for business magazine subscriptions that will be helpful to you.
1. Especially in the case of a free magazine subscription, the publisher may deny your application for their magazine. When you fill out the form describing your qualifications, do not exaggerate, but keep in mind that magazines may deny your request if you remain modest.
2. Search for magazines in all aspects of your business. You can use teen magazine subscriptions as a means of market research. You can use management or theoretical magazines as a means to help you brainstorm solutions to issues as they arise. Do not limit yourself.
3. Make sure you will get good use of your business magazine subscriptions. Do not order more than you can reasonably read and digest.
Get a free magazine subscription for a business trade magazineWhether your business works in consulting or pharmaceuticals, someone publishes a business trade magazine for your industry. In fact, you will probably find you can get a free magazine subscription for a more specific facet of your work.
Get a magazine subscription that will help you conduct market researchTeen magazine subscriptions and other popular, commercial magazine subscriptions are great ways to look at your market. An online magazine subscription such as these can help you better understand your client as well as the kinds of advertising your client expects to see.
Keep up-to-speed with management strategies using business magazine subscriptionsEven if you can't get a free magazine subscription, you can find several management magazines that offer a cheap magazine subscription.
- If you cannot find an online discount magazine subscription rate for the publication you want, try calling the publication's customer service line and asking for a professional rate.
- When money's a factor, consider talking to a local librarian about getting take-home access to the magazines and journals to which they subscribe.