Offset printing is a printing technique that is commonly used to print everything from business cards to pamphlets to letterheads. Offset printing transfers an inked image from a plate to a rubber roller. The rubber roller then stamps the image onto the paper surface.
Offset printing is the most efficient and cost-effective way to produce high quality images at a high quantity. Images created from offset printing have the highest chance of uniformity and will produce the sharpest text and images every time.
1. Determine how many prints are needed, since the more you print the less per page you will pay to the offset printing supplier.
2. Make sure the offset printing provider you use maintains its rubber rollers.
3. Think about how often the text and images that you create change and how you can maximize each off set printing rubber roller's use.
Create colorful business cards with off set printingBusiness cards are an integral part of any marketing plan. A successful business card should use color and imagery to create a vivid professional and lasting impression in the minds of potential customers. Offset printing can create sharp, clear images in many colors on your card.
Get a professional letterhead from an offset printing supplierLetter heads and matching envelopes with a clear and concise professional image or logo will do wonders for your business. To get a high volume of consistently uniform letter head if using multiple colors the best way printing technique to use is offset printing.
Use offset printing for company brochures and fliersBrochures and fliers require printing in many colors and many offset printing companies only use two colors at a time. So, it is important to find an offset printing company that specializes in high-quality printing in an extensive palette of ink colors.
Order newsletters and newspapers from an offset printing websiteNewspapers and newsletters are best printed by offset printing suppliers. Newspapers and newsletters do not need high-quality or multi-color printing, but are best printed from the offset technique because of the capacity for high-volume and quick printing. Also, offset printers can often print on paper rolls which is how most newspapers are printed.
- Spend time searching an offset printing directory online for the best prices and services to fill your business needs
- Pay close attention to the location of offset printing providers to avoid paying exorbitant shipping costs.