Visa Signature cards are a great choice for those who have the wherewithal to travel the globe and enjoy high-end food, wine and entertainment. You can apply for a Visa Signature card directly through Visa or through banks, retailers or airlines that offer co-branded Visa Signature credit cards. Many co-branded cards come with incentives, such as discounts on merchandise and services. There are also Visa Signature cards called affinity cards that carry the logo of non-profit organizations, such as colleges and charities. A small percentage of each transaction made using an affinity card goes to the organization.
Visa Signature cards and other Visa credit cards can be found in millions of wallets worldwide. Visa is an association owned by 21,000 member financial institutions. Whether you choose a Visa Signature business card or personal card, your card will be linked to merchants and financial institutions through VisaNet, the world’s biggest electronic payment network.
- If your Visa Signature card is lost or stolen, Visa will deliver an emergency cash advance, usually within 24 hours.
- When you use a covered Visa Signature Business credit card to pay for travel tickets, you receive travel accident insurance coverage.
- With Visa Signature, Visa gives you access to its 24/7 Concierge service.
Choose the Visa Signature personal credit card for everyday purchases
In addition to enjoying the convenience of a high credit limit, a Visa Signature card helps you enjoy your leisure time for less. Visa Signature personal credit card benefits include discounts and specials on travel, dining, sporting events, shopping and more. One of the most appealing benefits of the Visa Signature card is the Concierge services, which provides 24/7 assistance with travel planning, entertainment planning, business services and everyday needs. Scan offers and apply online with Visa Signature credit card providers.
Get rewarded for using Visa Signature cards
Looking for free goodies? Apply for reward cards from Visa Signature credit card providers. Chase's Priority Club Rewards Visa Signature card gives you reward points that can be used for travel, dining and shopping. Audi Visa Signature cards provide reward points for purchases at certain Audi locations. You can also redeem points toward the purchase of an Audi automobile. With the United Mileage Plus Signature Visa card, you earn points for airline miles.
Get down to business with a Visa Signature Business credit card
With a Visa Signature Business credit card, your purchases aren't confined to a pre-set spending limit. That means you can use the Visa Signature Business card to make major equipment purchases in addition to everyday business purchases.
Check out the easy-to-use reporting tools, savings and rewards that come with Visa Signature Business cards. Also consider a co-branded Visa Signature Business card, such as the Chase Freedom for Business Signature Visa card, which gives you triple reward points. Merrill Lynch’s Business Signature Rewards card is a Visa Signature debit card that lets you earn points for cash back as well as customized travel rewards.
Where to apply for Visa Signature? Visa credit card providers offer online applications
Major credit card providers typically offer the Visa Signature card in addition to other Visa credit cards. Apply online for a Visa Signature card at banks, such as Bank of America or Chase.
Shop for Visa Signature cards at comparison sites
See how Visa Signature cards stack up compared to other Visa credit cards at popular comparison sites.
- Strengthen your protection against online identity theft by signing up for Verified by Visa. It requires an extra password when making online purchases with your Visa Signature credit card.
- If you have a Visa Signature Business credit card, keep an eye out for travel specials from five-star hotels, such as Claridges in London.
- With a fixed rate, Visa Signature credit card providers must give you 15 day's notice if your interest rate changes. A variable rate can change without warning.