General liability insurance is a required form of insurance for all businesses. It protects the business from lawsuits against them from accidents. There are various important terms found in these liability insurance policies including conditions, binder and subrogation. It is also important to know some of the coverage types available for general liability, including medical payments and personal and advertising injury liability.
July 30, 2010 — Posted By Sandy Baker
Does your company's social media presence need proper business insurance coverage? The answer might surprise you.
A healthy business is like a healthy body; you need a check up every now and then. Here are 3 symptoms that mean your policies are outdated.
Learn how business insurance can help protect your small business assets by downloading our free checklist.
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time