General liability insurance is a required form of insurance for all businesses. It protects the business from lawsuits against them from accidents. There are various important terms found in these liability insurance policies including conditions, binder and subrogation. It is also important to know some of the coverage types available for general liability, including medical payments and personal and advertising injury liability.
July 30, 2010 — Posted By Sandy Baker
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
Get everything you need to grow your business
Receive tips, tools, and case studies with the Business.com Advisor, our weekly email newsletter
Thanks! We just sent your first issue