General liability insurance is a required form of insurance for all businesses. It protects the business from lawsuits against them from accidents. There are various important terms found in these liability insurance policies including conditions, binder and subrogation. It is also important to know some of the coverage types available for general liability, including medical payments and personal and advertising injury liability.
July 30, 2010 — Posted By Sandy Baker
What's the difference between an employee and a contractor, and what are the benefits and drawbacks of each?
Downsizing is never a fun task for any business, but here are five tips to make it easier on everyone involved—especially you.
A healthy business is like a healthy body; you need a check up every now and then. Here are 3 symptoms that mean your policies are outdated.
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
Thanks & Congratulations
We've received your request.
Please check your email. And to ensure you receive everything you requested, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.