Executive office space is a smart alternative to traditional office space leases or commercial property purchases. Executive office spaces offer great advantages like reduced costs for support staff and all-inclusive monthly lease prices. Executive office spaces are particularly appealing to executives who travel frequently or small business professionals who lack capital for equipment and furniture.
Executive office spaces usually come fully equipped and furnished for quick and easy setup for busy business executives. Executive office space facilities typically provide mail, telephone and internet services and some even offer shared support staff services.
To find the best deal on executive office spaces, take the time to compare facilities. Pay close attention to the following:
1. Is the executive office space in a location convenient for you, your staff and your clients? Is the office easy to find and accessible by major roads and highways?
2. What kind of facilities and amenities are offered with the executive office space? Is the space fully furnished? Does it project a professional image?
3. What support services are included in the executive office space? Does the office space include telephones, voice mail and internet connection? Do you have access to clerical support?
Choose a conveniently located executive office spaceLocation is important, especially if you plan to meet current and prospective clients at your office. If you are an expanding business, be sure to consider the office location from an employee's commuting perspective. Look for an executive office space located in a safe and attractive neighborhood with well-kept grounds and adequate parking.
Select an executive office space with attractive facilitiesYour executive office space should project an image of success. Evaluate the quality of the furniture, appearance of the office and lobby areas and overall cleanliness of the building. Seek executive office spaces with attractive meeting and conference rooms that will impress current and future clients.
Lease an executive office space with professional equipment and support servicesMake sure your executive office space is equipped with the infrastructure you need for business success. Executive office spaces should include standard business equipment like telephones, fax machines, copiers and high-speed internet access. Look for value-added services like receptionists, clerical support, mail services, personalized telephone answering services and videoconferencing capabilities.
- When evaluating an executive office space, be sure to talk with current building tenants. Find out about their business, working hours, clients and business culture. Consider leasing executive office space near complementary businesses to increase your business contacts and exposure.
- Executive office space leases are typically six to 12 months, with some facilities offering three-month lease options. Be sure a lawyer who specializes in office and sub-leases reviews your lease contract before you sign any paperwork.