A temporary office rental is a smart alternative to traditional office space leases or commercial real estate office purchases. Temporary office rentals offer great advantages like reduced costs for support staff and all-inclusive monthly lease prices. Temporary office rentals are particularly appealing to start-up companies and small business professionals who lack capital for permanent equipment and furniture.
Temporary office rentals usually come fully equipped and furnished for quick and easy setup for busy business professionals. Temporary office rental facilities typically provide mail, telephone and internet services and some even offer shared support staff services.
To find the best deal on temporary office rentals, take the time to compare facilities. Pay close attention to the following:
1. Is the temporary office rental in a location convenient for you, your staff and your clients? Is the office easy to find and accessible by major roads and highways?
2. What kind of facilities and amenities are offered with the temporary office rental? Is the space fully furnished? Does it project a professional image?
3. What support services are included in the temporary office rental? Does the office space include telephones, voice mail and internet connection? Do you have access to clerical support?
Choose a conveniently located temporary office rentalLocation is important, especially if you plan to meet current and prospective clients at your office. If you are an expanding business, be sure to consider the office location from an employee's commuting perspective. Look for a temporary office rental located in a safe and attractive neighborhood with well-kept grounds and adequate parking.
Select a temporary office rental with attractive facilitiesYour temporary office rental should project an image of success. Evaluate the quality of the furniture, appearance of the office and lobby areas and overall cleanliness of the building. Seek temporary office rentals with attractive meeting and conference rooms that will impress current and future clients.
Lease a temporary office rental with professional equipment and support servicesMake sure your temporary office rental is equipped with the infrastructure you need for business success. Temporary office rentals should include standard business equipment like telephones, fax machines, copiers and high-speed internet access. Look for value-added services like receptionists, clerical support, mail services, personalized telephone answering services and videoconferencing capabilities.
- When evaluating a temporary office rental, be sure to talk with your potential office space partners and current building tenants. Find out about their business, working hours, clients and business culture. Consider leasing a temporary office rental near complementary businesses to increase your business contacts and exposure.
- Leases for temporary office rentals are typically three to six months, with some facilities offering weekly lease options or even daily rates. Be sure a lawyer who specializes in office and sub-leases reviews your lease contract before you sign any paperwork.