Computer concentrators and hubs are the perfect multiplexor to streamline your business. They combine multiple channels to a single transmission center that allows all the channels to be active at the same time. Use these hubs and concentrators for your local area networks, for faster T-1 lines and for other uses.
Hubs and concentrators suppliers can provide these components to connect POS/retail, process control, do data collection and console management of clusters, PBXs, switches, hubs and routers in your computer network. You can gain control over your network and increase the performance of your system by adding hubs and concentrators. You can also save money by choosing refurbished equipment that provides quality concentrators and hubs rebuilt by the manufacturer.
1. Choose network concentrators to simplify your computer network.
2. Add Ethernet concentrators and hubs for an inexpensive way to streamline your business computers.
3. Buy refurbished computer concentrators that transform your computer network without breaking the bank.
Choose computer concentrators to connect your networkNetwork concentrators like Digi EtherLite connect asynchronous serial ports to the network. They provide connections for POS/retail, process control, data collection and console manage of clusters, PBXs, switches, hubs, routers and others. Real serial devices, these computer concentrators provide control and performance that streamline your company's computer needs.
Add an Ethernet hub to connect multiple twisted pair or fiber optic devicesHelp create a single network with an Ethernet hub that works at the physical layers of the OSI model. These multiport repeater computer hubs forward a jam signal to all ports when it detects a collision. These Ethernet hubs are sure to create efficiency in your business computing.
Buy refurbished network concentrators and save money on top-of-the-line Cisco concentratorsSave money with refurbished concentrators and hubs, but don't sacrifice quality. Choose from well-known Cisco concentrators that have been rebuilt at the factory. Many of the Cisco concentrators feature bit rates that provide a smooth operation to meet the demands of telecommuter and business customers.
- Ask about the return policy for hubs and concentrators. The last thing you want is an expensive piece of equipment that doesn't work and you can't return.
- Cover your network needs today with an eye toward the future. Will the concentrator you choose today keep up with your business the next two to three years?
- Choose computer concentrators and hubs with a warranty that meets your needs. This is especially important when buying refurbished equipment.