You are coordinating a major corporate event, and you need to rent computers for your presenters. Business computer rental in the US is simple because nationwide computer rental services abound. AV companies all across the US are going nationwide and offering computer rentals by state.
Renting your computers onsite is the fastest and simplest way to accommodate anywhere from one presenter to hundreds by utilizing consistent brands and technology. Renting is cost-effective, and it saves you from having to lug your personal machine on business trips with you. Computer rentals also protect your laptop from any unnecessary prying eyes that may sneak a peak at your hard drive.
To make the most of your event’s computer rentals:
1. First start at your venue and see what the in-house AV company has to offer.
2. If they cannot meet your need, start contacting computer rentals by state. Most national AV companies service the majority of the US major metropolitan areas.
3. Negotiate rates based on overall rental needs.
Check out the computer rentals available onlineCompanies like Rentech Solutions, Rush Computer Rentals or AveAdvantage.com are major online rental companies.
Use an online computer rental by state search engineThe Corporate Event Channel can help you in your business computer rental in the United States search.
Consider long term rentals or rent to own laptop computersCompanies like Advanced AV Rentals and Expert AV Rental offer short term to long term rental periods.
- Ask for a multiple day discount if your nationwide computer rental company doesn't come out and offer it.
- Also consider asking about a multi-site discount if you plan on renting a computer and doing business with one particular company throughout the year. Business computer rental in the US is a competitive market, so use the renter's market to your advantage. Consider aligning yourself with one AV company for all of your company's needs in order to secure even better pricing. They reap the reward of the repeat business and a loyal client while you reap the reward of volume pricing.