Gateway E-4300 desktop computers are still available, despite Gateway discontinuing the model. The company came out with the Gateway E-4300 computer in the 1990s. New additions to the line replaced the E series models before Acer acquired the company in 2007.
The Gateway E-4300 series were affordable and powerful, offering large hard drives for the time and high-speed Intel Core 2 Duo processors. You can still find Gateway E-4300 desktop computers for sale in electronics retail stores and online, though Gateway no longer manufactures new systems. When considering the Gateway E4300, you have three basic options.
1. Buy used or refurbished Gateway E4300 series computer systems for your home or business office.
2. Select another model besides the Gateway E4300 desktop.
3. Keep the Gateway E4300 you have and update it with new parts and accessories.
Buy Gateway E-4300 series PCs refurbished or used from online retailersLook for a Gateway E4300 for sale at your local computer store or online, both new and used. This model series comes with a standard DVD±RW drive, up to 6 USB ports and lots of room for upgrades.
Purchase other Gateway models similar to Gateway E-4300 desktop computersGateway offers many new high-performance PCs for your office similar to the E4300 series. Consider choosing a new model with all the great performance of the E-4300 series, updated technology and a modern look.
Upgrade your current Gateway E-4300 desktop to keep it modernIf you're happy with your current E4300 model, there is no need to buy anything new. Upgrade your systems with internal hard drives, memory, video and sound cards. You may want to add external speakers, display monitors, keyboards and mice. Update Gateway E4300 driver and software information and the rest of the physical parts to keep your computer looking and performing at its best.
- Save money by upgrading one computer at a time. Small upgrades to each Gateway E-4300 PC, instead of purchasing all new systems at once, will ease the crush on your budget. Make sure you stick to your business' budget and get only what you need.
- Upgrade your RAM using the specifications listed in the manual for a Gateway E4300 series desktop.