Metal windows provide home builders a number of energy-efficient and fashionable window options to offer customers. Window manufacturers now customize a wide variety of metal window frames and metal window boxes.
Forty-five to 50% of aluminum is recycled into alternate products. So, most metal window frames are produced from post-consumer material. With the thermally broken glazing system applied to aluminum frames, they are also energy resistant. This provides customers peace-of-mind knowing they have decreased their carbon footprint by purchasing recycled material and their utility bill by installing better insulated windows.
1. Offer metal window awnings in areas with harsh climates such as frequent cold, snow, gale force winds and saltwater spray. These conditions quickly damage windows and door frames. Metal window awnings are also energy-efficient, keeping hot sunlight off the window and providing shelter from cold winds.
2. Glazed commercial metal windows resist mildew and condensation, providing longer life spans than wood and unglazed metal windows, so your customers know they are investing in long-lasting material.
3. Industrial metal windows are not only popular with industrial buildings, but are also becoming popular in loft-style residences. Providing customizable metal windows increases your customer base.
Shop around for metal window suppliersMetal window prices and designs vary with each metal window supplier. Shop around for the best price and the best options. Once you find a supplier in your area you can depend on, you'll know what to charge each customer easily and customized metal windows will be a breeze.
Customize your metal windowsCommercial metal windows can be customized to suit any function or fashion. As a highly malleable medium, aluminum and metal window boxes offer wide variety. Metal windows can open horizontally or vertically. They can slide or swing. They can be round, oval, hexagonal or traditional square. You can customize your metal windows for any customer's preferences.
Don't forget the metal window awningMetal awnings block out excess sunlight and protect your metal window frames from snow, rain and damaging winds. Sunlight and water are a window's worst enemies. The window is designed to block water and hot and cold air from the inside, meanwhile maintaining the atmosphere on the inside. Installing an awning not only makes the window's job easier, it also prolongs the life of the window and helps a customer's air conditioner and heater work less. Not all homebuilders offer awnings or even suggest them because they haven't always fit the new modern home look. But, as the trend shifts to greener homes, new stylish awnings are growing in popularity.
- Hollow metal windows are sturdier than solid metal casement windows. They don't warp, are resistant to white ants and termites and are available in any number of shapes and sizes.
- Many metal window manufacturers also manufacture metal doors. Hollow metal doors offer the same benefits as windows and are just as customizable and fashionable.