Installing industrial rubber flooring, which is specially designed for footing safety, can help prevent slips and falls in the workplace. In addition, rubber floors are easy to clean and extremely durable, guaranteeing a long product life. But commercial rubber flooring isn’t solely for industrial uses. Some rubber floors are designed with anti-fatigue materials, a perfect solution for employees who have to be on their feet for hours at a time. And a growing number of environmentally conscious manufacturers sell recycled rubber flooring.
Before you purchase commercial rubber flooring:
1. Determine the dimensions of the area you want to cover with rubber floors.
2. Figure out which rubber flooring features are most important for your business.
3. Decide how you want your rubber flooring to look in terms of style and color.
Research industry-specific rubber flooringDifferent types of businesses require unique commercial rubber flooring solutions. Is traction your main concern? What about shock and sound absorption? Do you need the rubber floors to be grease resistant? Would a rubber mat that can be removed for cleaning underneath be your best bet?
Consider recycled rubber flooringWhether or not you want your business to be 100 percent eco-friendly, recycled rubber floors can oftentimes offer a more economic solution with the same safe results.
Don't need wall-to-wall rubber floors? Try matsRubber flooring is just as important outside as it is inside. Entrances can be a precarious spot for both consumers and employees as they battle the elements in a race to enter your business. Placing a rubber entrance mat out front will help them avoid a fall.
Customize your rubber flooringWho says rubber floors have to be boring? With hundreds of options available in terms of style and color, you can find something that fits your business image. In addition, you can pump up the marketing power of your rubber flooring by adding your company logo in your lobby.
- Make sure a customer's first trip to your business doesn't result in an actual trip by installing rubber flooring both inside and outside your establishment.
- Keep your employees safe and comfortable by investing in anti-fatigue rubber floors for areas where they will be standing all day and also in areas where they go to relax during breaks.
- Don't forget to use rubber flooring on stairs, risers and landing tiles.