Partner with the right manufacturers of tile and stone flooring, and you'll be able to increase the rental and sale prices of properties you manage or own. Use these manufacturers for your own home, too, to increase its value. Tile and stone flooring is not only a key element in creating a beautiful room, but it can be both an elegant and low-maintenance touch for your decor.
With so many manufacturers of tile and stone floors from which to choose, there are many factors you need to consider when choosing the one with which you want to work. Take the time to learn about your flooring options and decide on the tile and stone flooring manufacturer that's right for your company based on price, quality and reputation. To choose a manufacturer of tile and stone floors, you need to:
1. Compare costs and quality of tile and stone floor manufacturers.
2. Know the carpet alternatives including granite, marble, limestone, tile flooring or a vinyl surface.
3. Cover your assets when investing in granite, marble, limestone and tile flooring by signing contracts that cover all aspects of your partnership with the manufacturer.
Compare products from top tile and stone flooring manufacturersTake a look at the jobs you have done in the past and notice the tile and flooring trends based on what your clients currently have on their floors and what they've ordered to replace it. This could include granite flooring, marble flooring, limestone flooring, tile flooring, ceramic or coral stone flooring. Decide which of these you wish to offer to your clients, then find a manufacturer who carries the types you've chosen to offer.
Buy both directly from the stone and tile manufacturers or from buying clubsYou can supply your clients with stone and tile flooring from either the manufacturer or from buying clubs that offer a wide variety of flooring manufacturer products through one supplier.
Consider offering your clients options for faux tile and stone flooringSome clients may not be able to afford authentic tile or stone flooring, but still want the rich look of these products. Offering clients vinyl floors is a great compromise.
- Keeping all your business with one manufacturer will save you time and money, but it may not be possible if your chosen supplier doesn't offer all your choices of tile and stone flooring.
- Be kind to the environment by buying flooring from flooring manufacturers offering "green" flooring options in the form of recycled floor covering product.