California is famous for its beaches and its lavish Hollywood parties, but California orchestras are just as noteworthy. Orchestras in California offer everything from elegant evenings of music to free community concerts to family friendly entertainment.
They're also a way for small businesses to support their community, because by attending these California orchestra performances, they're contributing money to their local economy. And, gifts of season or individual tickets are an ideal way to reward valued clients and employees.
California symphony orchestras include:
- Professional groups that feature internationally known singers and musicians
- Community symphony orchestras in California that offer free public concerts
- Youth symphonies that offer high-caliber entertainment
4. Small orchestras hired to play private events
Enjoy internationally known entertainment at a professional symphony in CaliforniaProfessional orchestras in the state of California offer everything from classical to experimental works, and they frequently host some of the world's most famous musical artists.
Support amateur musicians by attending a community California orchestraCalifornia has a thriving community arts scene, including several orchestras dedicated to showcasing musicians who may not make a living at music, but nonetheless have a passion for it.
See the future of professional music at a California philharmonic youth orchestraCalifornia offers unparalleled opportunities for aspiring artists, including those seeking careers as professional musicians. These musicians may be young, but they're just as dedicated and skilled as their adult counterparts, and they tackle many of the same challenging musical works.
Book a private orchestra in California for your next corporate eventMany smaller orchestras specialize in private events such as awards ceremonies, banquets or other corporate functions, and can distinguish your company's events from the run-of-the-mill company Christmas party or annual banquet.
- Many symphony orchestras, both large and small, depend on donations to help them operate, and to fund community outreach and education programs. Serving as a corporate sponsor for orchestras in the state of California can enhance your company's image, create a stronger connection to the community, and show potential customers that you support cultural enrichment.