Very few people, especially in America, go through life untouched by the media and entertainment industry. However, the terminology associated with media and entertainment isn't as common. Understanding the vocabulary is necessary if you find yourself working in the media and entertainment industry. Consider these terms to help you out.
June 4, 2011 — Posted By Kristan Hart
Next PostTennis Tickets »
- By A Antonow
The media and entertainment industry is a broad umbrella term for any business or company involved in fields such as live ...
Involvement with a Virginia symphony orchestra can be a great opportunity for the small business owner. It can establish a balance ...
- By Tai G.
If you have the internet, you can shop around for items such as football tickets while nestled in the comfort of your own home. With so ...
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Personality Disorders that Get You Hired
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- Social Media Marketing World: 8 Key Social Media Trends for 2015
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
Receive tips, tools, and case studies with the Business.com Advisor, our weekly email newsletter
Thanks for subscribing! To ensure you receive your weekly newsletter, please add email@example.com to your safe sender list.