Very few people, especially in America, go through life untouched by the media and entertainment industry. However, the terminology associated with media and entertainment isn't as common. Understanding the vocabulary is necessary if you find yourself working in the media and entertainment industry. Consider these terms to help you out.
June 4, 2011 — Posted By Kristan Hart
The media and entertainment industry is a broad umbrella term for any business or company involved in fields such as live ...
Involvement with a Virginia symphony orchestra can be a great opportunity for the small business owner. It can establish a balance ...
If you have the internet, you can shop around for items such as football tickets while nestled in the comfort of your own home. With so ...
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
Get everything you need to grow your business
Receive tips, tools, and case studies with the Business.com Advisor, our weekly email newsletter
Thanks for subscribing! To ensure you receive your weekly newsletter, please add email@example.com to your safe sender list.