Independent gift or toy store owners have many options for ordering from online toy distributors and toy wholesalers. Even eBusiness owners can utilize the same toy wholesalers when ordering toys and games for their websites. Whether you're interested in educational electronic toys, language flashcards, cuddly stuffed animals, or enjoyable board games, you're sure to find what you need from online toy distributors.
The following are just some of the items you can find from online distributors of games and distributors of toys:
- Both contemporary board games and classic board games.
- Timeless classics and nostalgic wooden toys.
- Plush stuffed animals.
- Educational toys and games, including multilingual toys.
Determine the toys you need by contacting toy and game distributors and wholesalersBefore finding online wholesalers of games and toys, determine how many of each type of toy you need. Minimum order requirements vary depending on the bulk toy distribution company you choose, and greater discounts are usually given when larger quantities are ordered.
Don't rely solely on distributors and wholesalers of toys and games for product safety informationStay updated on current safety regulations and developments in the industry. Seek out more information from other sources in addition to distributors of games and distributors of toys.
Determine store layoutIf you're completely new to the retail toy industry, you need to design your store layout in addition to determining your inventory. Maximize every square inch if space is at a premium.
- Keep in mind that the retail toy industry is seasonal. As a toy store owner, you'll experience a high volume of sales in December.
- Consider maintaining a customer database to inform customers of toy recalls. Consumers can't readily access recall information directly from toy distributors or toy wholesalers, and they'll certainly appreciate your assistance in keeping them informed.
- Keep customers informed about new product offerings and promotions by creating a monthly newsletter.
- If you're overly concerned about liability, franchising might not be the right option for you.