When a business associate, client or employee loses a loved one, receiving a condolence card from you can make a very positive difference. It lets the person know that your thoughts are with them, and it is a thoughtful way to show you care about the pain they are going through. Sending a card may sometimes seem like a small gesture, but it is usually a lasting and very meaningful one.
Condolence cards can be used to express your sympathy in many ways --- from a short "I'm sorry for your loss" to something more personal. You can show your feelings in many ways, including:
1. Sending condolence cards for employees or employee family members who pass away;
2. Providing sympathy cards for salespeople to send customers who lose a loved one;.
3. Sending condolence cards to vendors and other business contacts who suffer a loss.
Buy customized condolence cards for your businessConsider sending a sympathy card with your company's logo inside. This will let your clients know that you value their business and feel their loss.
Send a sympathy card to employees or their familiesLet employees know you're thinking of them when they suffer a loss. Also sending a personal message to an employee's family, in the event of his or her death, shows you care.
Find pet sympathy cards for animal loversClients or associates may take the loss of a pet as hard as the loss of a family member. Sending them a sympathy card when a pet passes away is a great way to express your concern for this loss.
- Purchase sympathy cards with your logo or personal message in large quantities so they will be available when you need them.
- Add your own special message to any condolence ecard to give it a more personal touch.
- Consider including a small gift such as flowers or a token of remembrance.