What better product than cookies to sweeten any business deal? Whether you are looking to butter up a client or offer sweet rewards for your employees, gourmet cookies are a good bet.
Cookies can enhance a meeting, remind clients of your logo, thank clients or employees and liven up a seminar. Before picking a cookie baking business, ask yourself the following:
1. What will be the main use of your cookies? For corporate events, gifts, marketing or clients?
2. How often will your business buy cookies? For bigger orders, you may need to keep track of inventory and request discounts.
3. What type of cookie brands are most popular with your clients and employees?
Check out the most popular cookie brandsYour clients and employees may have favorite brands of cookies. Ask around to find out the most popular ones for your business to use. Trying to motivate employees to attend a seminar? Remind them that their favorite cookies will be served.
Ask cookie manufacturers for volume discounts and ordersIf you are going to be a frequent client, ask for large order or volume discounts for your company. Also, look for cookie companies with a small minimum order requirement.
- Ordering online cookies makes it easier to scan the latest catalog of options and view the treats before purchasing.
- Ask the cookie manufacturer for free samples of the products you plan to buy most often.
- Ask the cookie bakery if they have a reminder service or automatic orders for annual birthdays, anniversaries, company events and other milestones you don't want to miss.