With the increase of professional hair conditioner products available at most retail stores, you need to find the right hair conditioner provider to keep the conditioner business coming to your salon. If conditioner business is slipping through your fingers, you should take stock of what you offer. Do you have the right products for your clients?
Being able to recommend conditioners to your clients and then walk over to the shelf and produce a bottle of that conditioner is important. It benefits not only your salon's reputation but also your salon's bottom line. It will keep the client from going somewhere else to make the purchase.
Hair conditioner distributors often carry products from brands that encompass high-end needs to the everyday brands. Look in a hair conditioner directory for distributors who offer a variety of products:
1. Conditioners designed specifically for colored, damaged or permed hair
2. Products that contain organic or natural ingredients
3. Specialty lines dedicated to ethnic hair
Locate wholesale hair conditioner providersThe Internet makes it easy to locate wholesale providers. You can use a hair conditioner list to find hair conditioner information for companies who will sell wholesale. You might even be able to find hair conditioner information on new brands that wholesale providers can supply you.
Offer well-known salon hair conditioner optionsBrand recognition is a powerful tool. Not only will stocking brands that are made by companies with a good reputation help your business, but it will keep your clients from shopping for their conditioner elsewhere.
Provide an ethnic and special needs hair conditioner lineWhile most clients will have hair that can benefit from normal hair conditioner, to boost sales and client happiness consider offering conditioner lines that benefit people with ethnic hair and those whose hair might need special care, such as thinning hair.
- Make sure to have products in stock that benefit all of your clients. For example, if many of your clients have colored hair, make sure to have a full stock of hair conditioner for their hair type.
- Prominently display the hair conditioner products at the front of the store. This makes it easier for them to be seen and also for clients to come in and make an in-between appointment purchase.