Encourage the learning process of all the children in your classroom by adapting curriculum instructional materials for primary and secondary education. Provide multi-learners with a variety of instructional models, and allow students to match up their current skills in order to problem solve. Offering different approaches to general education supports acquiring new skills.
Implement a multi-learner model in the classroom by changing the format of information to engage the variety of learners. Provide supplementary teaching materials, equipment and primary education supplies during the course of instruction. Find solutions from alternative primary and secondary curriculum instructional materials developers to adjust readability, enhance content, feature sensory options and provide durable and safe supplies.
Whether you are implementing a new alternative or restocking for next year, review the latest materials:
1. Order from online catalogs for the latest primary and secondary educational supplies.
2. Find specialized publishers for supplementary materials.
3. Get multimedia educational curriculum programs for secondary schools.
Find primary and secondary education supplies and gadgetsPrimary and secondary teacher supplies can offer an alternate instructional program to account for a learner's physical coordination or motor skills. Look for companies with experienced education professionals on staff, who provide tested and approved supplies.
Supplement curriculum with instructional materials for primary schools and secondary educationPublishers specializing in secondary and primary curriculum instructional materials offer standards-based lesson plans as well as adapted lesson materials. Look for everything from modified reading materials to lesson plans built around movement for physical learners.
Use multimedia instructional materials for secondary educationAdjust reading demand and secondary curriculum instructional materials with multimedia programs. Supplemental series focus on art or technology and reinforce positive self-expression.
- Adapt assessment practices with instructional materials for primary and secondary education. Provide instructional curriculum worksheets and tests offering structured answer frames.
- Employ multiple criteria to assess multi-learners. Primary curriculum instructional materials and secondary educational curriculum help you offer students a variety of choices for producing required assignments.
- Get recommendations for the most effective instructional materials for primary and secondary education from colleagues, school district resource centers and master teachers working as mentors in local teacher certification programs.