Mini bars have come of age. In some hotels, customers call ahead and order what they would like to find in their mini bar. In some overnight health spas, the rooms' mini bars reflect healthy trends. Moreover, mini bars in homes and offices, with many color options, often reflect their owner's tastes.
Mini bars still come in the standard white and black, but there are other exciting options, such as chrome and wood, which can compliment your home, office, business or hotel decor. Costs range, too, from around a hundred dollars to a thousand.
There is also a vast array of barware and accessories available. In the case of hotels, mini bar equipment may include much needed ice supplies and bar tools.
As you determine which mini bar is right for you, consider the following:
1. Home mini bars include the most basic models. Affordable and functional, these may be the ones you want.
2. Hotel mini bars are much sturdier. Built for repeated use and wear, these come in a range of styles and prices.
3. You will also need accessories and equipment for mini bars, such as glassware, shakers and ice buckets.
Consider a home mini barA home mini bar may be your most affordable option if you want a mini bar for your home, office or small business. Home mini bars may consist of small refrigerators or drink coolers. Many furniture manufacturers also carry furniture called mini bars, which store barware, accessories and bottles.
Consider a hotel mini barManufacturers build hotel mini bars to withstand repeated wear and tear. Mini bars in hotels come with chrome or wood finishes. Hotel mini bars for sale often also come in white and black.
Remember to buy the accessories and equipment you need for your mini barFor your home or office, you will need barware and supplies. For a hotel, you will need bar tools and ice supplies.
- If you are in the hotel industry and have a number of units, consider outsourcing your hotel mini bar needs. Some suppliers will rent mini bar units and computerize systems to keep costs down. Others will supply the mini bars you own.
- Don't forget to check the specs on your mini bar before purchasing and installing it. Like refrigerators, some mini bars need enough room for airflow.