Pond aerators give fish and other aquatic organisms the oxygen they need to thrive and stay healthy. Pond aerators work best when used in conjunction with a good filtration system.
When you order pond aeration products for your business, keep in mind that pond aerator ratings depend on the size of the bubbles, the depth at which they function best and the rate at which the air produces. In order to have aeration components and accessories in stock to meet any customer's needs, keep these suggestions in mind:
1. Meet the needs of customers who need individual pond aerators.
2. Appeal to customers who need a full pond aerator system.
3. Accommodate customers who need accessories for an existing pond aeration system.
Offer individual pond aeratorsSome fish farms may need a single aerator to use in a live well or in a pond with fry. You need to stock a variety of pond aerators that are for a variety of situations in order to meet the needs of these fish farmers. Make sure that your selection includes high-speed output models and deep-water models.
Sell complete kits for pond aeratorsFish and other aquatic organisms need oxygen. Using the right filtration or aeration systems are ways to give them this oxygen. When you are purchasing pond aerators for your customers, you must make sure that you have kits that are suitable for different size ponds.
Keep accessories in stock for pond aeratorsMost pond aerators need accessories, such as a pump or compressor, to function properly. Offering a wide range of accessories for the pond aerators you sell gives your customers the opportunity to find everything they need for a good aeration system in one place.
- Make a simple pond aerators directory to help your customers find the best pond aerator for their needs.
- Consider offering on site pond aerators service to make it easy for your customers to have their aerators fixed without having to disassemble and transport the system to a service shop.