Thanksgiving greeting cards are one set of holiday cards that businesses might overlook, but their impact can be greatly felt by your employees and/or your clients. Appreciation is a gesture that can having a lasting impression, and showing those that your business cares about how much they mean to you will cement their loyalty and their consistency of both business and work, in the case of your employees.
Business thanksgiving cards can easily be purchased and distributed before the holidays. They will also most likely be the first card that your customer receives during the winter holiday season. They also carry with them no religious overtones.
To find the right Thanksgiving greeting cards for you:
1. Decide the tone of your message.
2. Determine if you want generic cards or custom Thanksgiving cards.
3. Figure out your budget on both the cards, their customization and your postage.
Find appropriate holiday cards to send the right messageCorporate Thanksgiving cards give you the opportunity make a lasting impression on those that your business cares about. Choose a card the suits your industry and is aesthetically pleasing.
Find a company that specializes in business Thanksgiving cardsCorporate thanksgiving cards can usually be purchased in bulk and are considerably cheaper and less time consuming than driving to a local retailer to pick them out. Also online ease should be a large factor over physically purchasing in stores.
Purchase Thanksgiving cards or sentiments that give backDonating to a charitable organization on behalf of your staff or clients is not just a trend. It's a socially conscious decision on the part of your company that not only looks good from a PR perspective, but a decision that you business should be proud of.
- For customer cards, have your staff or department sign all of the company greeting cards. It makes for a nice personal touch.
- If you are on a budget, consider sending a free Thanksgiving e card as an alternative. It's the thought that counts.