Taking credit cards is almost a requirement for retail businesses these days and Hypercom PIN pad technology can help to achieve success. There are many different technologies one can use when accepting credit cards: swipe strips, contact-less readers, wireless, dial-up, Ethernet, etc. There are also many different manufacturers. Still, many retailers turn to Hypercom Corporation PIN Pads for their credit card terminal needs.
There are several reasons why businesses choose a Hypercom PIN pad. Hypercom is consistently applying for new security and technology certifications and is trusted by some of the largest credit card companies in America. Two of their products, the Hypercom S8 series and Hypercom S9 series, offer numerous advanced features at an affordable price. In particular, the Hypercom S9 PIN pad offers:
- The ability to swipe magnetic and smart cards
- Industry leading Triple DES security
- Easy to read display
- Large, color-coded buttons for ease of use
- Little to no cashier assistance required
Understand the features of the Hypercom S9 PIN pad and Hypercom S8 pin padHypercom PIN pads have been in the market place for years now and Hypercom has released several versions, including such models as the Hypercom T7P pin pad. Still, buyers looking for new Hypercom Corporation PIN Pads should consider the Hypercom S8 series or Hypercom S9 series of terminals.
Use the internet to find Hypercom PIN pad prices onlinePIN pads are a competitive business. Many Hypercom PIN pad dealers have online storefronts where you can buy a Hypercom PIN pad for your business.
Know who will fix your Hypercom PIN pads when they breakHypercom Corporation PIN pads tend to be very reliable, however it is still important to know who you can contact when you need Hypercom PIN pad parts and service.
- There are two types of smart cards (the 3V and 5V). If you want to accept both of them, make sure you get a Hypercom S9 PIN pad which accepts both types.
- Hypercom Corporation PIN pads are certified by numerous companies including Visa for their security and reliability.
- Hypercom PIN pads tend to be backwards compatible, which means if you upgrade your PIN pad, you usually will not need to upgrade your software.