Lipman PIN pads are small, handheld devices which allow retailers to accept credit card transactions at the point of sale. In 2006, Lipman was acquired by VeriFone, which continues Lipman's NURIT brand name.
Allowing customers to "pay with plastic" is vital in today's business environment. The NURIT Lipman PIN pad is a good option for businesses that need something easy to use with all the right features. NURIT Lipman PIN pad POS systems offer:
- The ability to accept credit cards
- Security via the RSA algorithm
- Secure PIN pad
- Easy-to-read screens
- Fully compatible with old Lipman PIN pad products.
Understand the features of Lipman PIN pads before you buyThe Lipman PINpad comes in a number of different models, including the Nurit 202, the NURIT 252 PIN pad and the Lipman NURIT 292. Each of these models offer different features and are different prices.
Compare Lipman PIN pad vendors and their prices onlineWhen you know which Lipman PIN Pads you would like to purchase, it is time to comparison shop online. There are a number of Lipman PIN Pad vendors, all of whom are trying to win your business. Make sure you comparison shop to get the best bargain.
Know which Lipman PIN pad suppliers can service your Lipman PIN padsLipman PIN pads are well-constructed and there are few complaints about their reliability. However, if you take credit cards for your business, they are essential pieces of technology. Do not take chances with your business by not knowing who can service your Lipman PIN Pads when they need it.
- Know how Lipman PIN pads compare with other companies. Make sure you like the features of the Nurit PINpads, and you are comfortable with their technologies.
- Security is critical with any PIN pad. Lipman PIN pads offer a number of industry standard security features.
- There are two types of smart cards (the 3V and 5V). If you want to accept them, make sure you get a Lipman Nurit PINpad which accepts both types.