As a business, your credit rating can make you or break you. Business credit reports provide lenders with information like your credit rating, lien information, public records and personal identifying information. Lenders use all of that information included in the business credit report to determine if your business is worthy of financing. Whether you're looking to establish, improve or maintain your business credit rating, consider these business credit reports key terms to help.
October 30, 2011 — Posted By Kristan Hart
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?