Enterprise level CRM software helps even the largest companies coordinate multiple departments, from sales to accounting to human resources. With enterprise CRM, companies can integrate customer relationship management with other applications, such as management of inventory, product or projects.
Enterprise CRM software is more than just a tool for interacting with customers; it's a sophisticated system for integrating multiple departments and processes, and helping your company grow. Enterprise CRM applications can help your company:
- Better understand customer needs and tailor your products and services with them in mind.
- Ensure every department is centered around the customer.
- Decrease customer wait times.
- Give employees more time to focus on customer service, by automating other tasks.
- Manage customer service and other business functions with a single enterprise-level business system.
Manage customer contact and back office tasks with Salesboom enterprise CRM softwareSalesboom's Enterprise Edition CRM software consolidates multiple processes, from contact management to sales force automation to resource planning, into a single solution that helps you monitor customer lifecycle management. This on-demand software also includes automated billing and invoicing, inventory management, and project management, and integrates with Microsoft Outlook. It provides a secure site for storing documents, and with its collaboration features, including an interactive whiteboard and instant messaging, makes it easy for employees to contact each other and share ideas no matter where they are.
Bring all your divisions together with on-demand enterprise CRM from SalesforceThe Salesforce Enterprise Edition is designed to coordinate multiple departments through a single, simplified program that standardizes customer relations throughout even a multi-level company. It supports everything from workflow automation to revenue allocation, and can be customized by individual users, even if they have little or no programming knowledge. And, it can be integrated with other applications.
Consolidate information for a better understanding of your customer with Onyx enterprise level CRMCRM software from Onyx integrates customer information received from email, phone, Internet and in-person interactions, creating a more comprehensive view of a customer's experiences. This enterprise level software uses three portals to bring everyone together: the employee portal, which brings together sales, marketing and service, with a focus on the customer; the partner portal, which facilitates collaboration with strategic partners; and the customer portal, which coordinates your website and other methods of customer contact. By capturing multiple forms of customer data, you can better analyze and act on that information.
- Most vendors of enterprise CRM offer small business CRM as well, which may offer fewer features but be more manageable for fledgling companies. As your company grows, you can easily upgrade from small business CRM to the more comprehensive enterprise level CRM software.