Direct mail is a popular way for businesses to advertise their products or services. However, business owners that are new to direct mailing should pay attention because it's easy to spend a lot of money without seeing the results that you'd like. The copywriting on your mailing will determine the response rate. The better the copy, the higher the response rate. It's also important to make sure that you have a highly targeted list to send your advertisement to, as an improperly targeted list will have a low response rate.
August 11, 2011 — Posted By Shannon Tani
Direct mail is still an effective way to reach customers. Follow these steps to maximize the results of your next direct mail campaign.
View our direct mail checklist and learn how companies are still using this method to market to potential customers.
Postage rates just went up - again - in what is now an annual rite of spring for the U.S. Postal Service. The latest round of postal...
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time