Direct mail is a popular way for businesses to advertise their products or services. However, business owners that are new to direct mailing should pay attention because it's easy to spend a lot of money without seeing the results that you'd like. The copywriting on your mailing will determine the response rate. The better the copy, the higher the response rate. It's also important to make sure that you have a highly targeted list to send your advertisement to, as an improperly targeted list will have a low response rate.
August 11, 2011 — Posted By Shannon Tani
Next PostMaking the Most of Mailing Lists »
Traditional mail is old and archaic, but that doesn't mean you can't implement fresh technology for some effective direct mail marketing.
Direct mail is still an effective way to reach customers. Follow these steps to maximize the results of your next direct mail campaign.
- By Business.com Editorial Staff
Postage rates just went up - again - in what is now an annual rite of spring for the U.S. Postal Service. The latest round of postal...
- 5 Signs of a Bad Manager
- Personality Disorders that Get You Hired
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- 5 LinkedIn Profile Faux Pas
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
We've received your request.
To ensure you receive your inspirational daily quotes, please add email@example.com to your safe sender list.