Direct mail is a popular way for businesses to advertise their products or services. However, business owners that are new to direct mailing should pay attention because it's easy to spend a lot of money without seeing the results that you'd like. The copywriting on your mailing will determine the response rate. The better the copy, the higher the response rate. It's also important to make sure that you have a highly targeted list to send your advertisement to, as an improperly targeted list will have a low response rate.
August 11, 2011 — Posted By Shannon Tani
- Why Social Sharing is #Important For #Business
- How to Build a Dependable Workforce: Using Background Checks
- The Top 4 Tips for Dealing with Marketing Complexity
- 10 Interview Questions to Save You From Hiring a Fake
- How to Write User-Friendly Content That Google Will Love, Too
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Pitching an Investor
- The 10 Most Awesome Business Phrases Of All Time
- Are Technical Skills More Important than Leadership Qualities?