Guerilla marketing is an aggressive, unconventional way of promoting your business with a very low budget. Marketers spend time, energy and creativity rather than money to promote your product or service.
Guerilla marketing-- the very definition of trend setting alternative promotion-- is great for small businesses. You measure your success in profits, not sales, and focus on customer loyalty and referrals.
Guerilla marketing tactics allow you to:
1. Boost profits using creativity and imagination instead of a large amount of money.
2. Use the latest technology to connect with consumers using Guerilla marketing online and on the street.
3. Incorporate simple strategies to make a big impact.
Hire a Guerilla Marketing company to get you startedConsider the pros of hiring someone to help you with your alternative advertising campaign: immediate results, experience and expert knowledge. Consider the cons: extra expense and reliance on outside creativity.
Learn guerilla marketing information from the professionalsJoin a Guerilla Marketing group to learn tips, discuss campaigns and hear what worked and didn't work from other business colleagues and professionals. Send your staff to a seminar--they'll come back full of energy and creative ideas.
Use technology and viral advertising in your guerilla marketing campaignIncorporate Guerilla Marketing tactics using technology. Along with buzz marketing--word of mouth--use Internet marketing to connect with your consumer. Create a website if you don't have one, and advertise it everywhere you can.
Combine advertising with guerilla marketing ideasGo ahead and keep your traditional forms of advertising. Use guerilla marketing information to strengthen your campaign. Partner with other businesses to trade advertising. If you own a movie theater and your friend owns a bookstore, feature movie tie-ins at both businesses to boost sales.
- Meet new people and form new relationships every day. Even the best guerilla marketing agencies are only as good as the people they know. Word of mouth advertising goes a long way so don't forget about the simplicity of being helpful.
- Browse online blogs and post comments that show you are knowledgeable in your field. Don't just plug your business--give consumers genuinely helpful answers to their questions and leave your web address at the end of the comment. Online guerilla marketing needs to be simple and unobtrusive.