When it comes to generating sales leads, few techniques are more effective -- and also more dreaded -- than cold calling. Luckily, voice marketing services, also called voice broadcasting services, offer phone-shy business owners a chance to reap the rewards of cold calling without the awkward conversations.
Voice marketing is the process of using a computerized message delivery system to send pre-recorded messages to customers via phone. It's fast, it's efficient and it's easy. More than that, voice broadcasting software is incredibly versatile, which makes it an ideal marketing and sales tools. Consider, for instance, a few of the many uses that your business can find for voice broadcasting services:
1. Use voice broadcasting software to generate qualified sales leads.
2. Use voice broadcasting services to sell new products and promote new services.
3. Use voice marketing to communicate with existing customers.
4. Use voice marketing to build awareness of special events.
5. Use voice marketing services to drive traffic to your website.
Woo sales prospects by phone with voice broadcasting servicesWith voice marketing services, you can call hundreds, if not thousands, of consumers at one time with the push of a button, and only serious, qualified leads will return your call.
Use voice marketing services to connect with current customersVoice broadcasting services are a great way to engage existing customers. Consider calling with exclusive offers and discounts, to give advance notice of sales and events, to thank folks for their purchases or even to say Happy Birthday once a year.
Collect consumer information via interactive voice broadcastingVoice marketing is an ideal market research tool. If you use interactive voice broadcasting services, your customers can interact with your phone system after listening to your message, taking surveys or updating their contact information.
To maximize sales opportunities, consider marketing through voice mailWhile many voice marketing services allow you to connect with live customers, many others specialize in voice mail messaging, allowing you to engage customers' voice mail for marketing purposes.
- The key to voice marketing success is in, of course, your voice. Sound natural; if customers perceive that they're speaking to a faceless, automated machine, they're more likely to tune out or even hang up.
- When you're marketing through voice mail, consider using a script. Doing so will eliminate rambling and help you make your message more targeted, relevant and effective.
- Keep your voice marketing messages short and sweet; get to the point as fast as possible and, if you're marketing through voice mail, limit your messages to 30 seconds.
- Voice broadcasting services are most effective when you speak with customer benefits in mind. In other words, don't focus on your product; focus on your customer.
- Consider setting up a voice mail line where your customers can return calls during voice marketing interactions. Doing so gives you the flexibility to filter out qualified sales leads and return calls at your convenience.
- Pay special attention to the National Do Not Call Registry when engaging in a voice broadcasting campaign.