Investment banking training should be an ongoing activity for employees in your investment department. Both experienced MBAs and rookie analysts will benefit from investment banking courses. You increase value to the customer when your investment banking team is well-prepared to develop and implement financial plans.
You'll find investment banking courses online and offline. Online courses can serve as continuing education refresher courses. The more intensive, in-class investment banking training programs are ideal for young employees who show promise as investment bankers. Look for programs offering curricula that fit your company and client needs:
1. Opt for training that covers private equity, hedge funds or equity research.
2. Sign up for investment banking courses in asset management or corporate development.
3. Help employees earn their Certified Financial Planner designation.
Utilize online investment banking courses to keep your team sharpInvestment banking distance learning allows your employees to participate in continuing education courses right from your office. You won't have any travel expenses and the cost for investment banking online courses is generally lower than in-class programs.
Groom your brightest young employees with an investment banking courseSend those rookie analysts and recent college grads back to school to become your investment bankers of the future. Although the most intense programs are in-class, you can find some good online investment banking training programs and a few distance learning courses in investment banking.
Expand your employees' skills with an online financial planning courseYou can offer your clients more than investment banking advice by having Certified Financial Planners on staff. CFPs can help your clients with employee benefits planning, estate, gift and transfer tax planning, and asset protection.
- Most investment banking training is done through live seminars and workshops. Carefully check out any companies offering investment banking industry distance learning. Ask for references and testimonials before paying for any classes.
- Don't overlook local colleges and universities for investment banking training. You'll find online, in-class and distance options available at local institutions.