With concern growing over the degradation of our natural resources, consumers have many choices when considering equipment for lead testing and removal in drinking water for both household and commercial use.
It's important to think about what lead testing supplies would best suit your needs. Consider the following:
- Professional providers of lead testing equipment may have products that are also available to the public.
- Some home lead testing equipment offers immediate results; others needs to be mailed to a lab for processing.
- Reverse osmosis filters in lead removal equipment eliminate up to 99% of the lead in drinking water.
What lead testing equipment or lead testing machines for commercial use are appropriate for you?Commercial lead testing equipment is important to ensure that no industrial waste seeps into ground water or the drinking water supply.
Research the different types of household equipment available for lead removalThe home is one of the most important places to use equipment for lead removal, especially if you run your business out of an older home. Most home lead testing kits are easy to use and come with complete instructions. Some kits will produce immediate results, while others have to be processed at a lab.
Find our what other types of household equipment for lead removal are availableMany companies offer a variety of equipment for lead removal. Filters can be attached to a water pitcher, sink, refrigerator or the house's plumbing system. Equipment for lead removal can use different processes to eliminate the lead such as reverse osmosis and come with different features such as added fluoride or flavoring.
- Lead testing in drinking water may have to be done more than once to see if the lead levels are rising or falling.
- If you run a spa or retreat type of business, know that your customers will expect the best, most purified food and water, so don't skrimp on finding the best filtration system.