Trade show carpet is an essential piece of your event setup. Use it to keep booth workers comfortable while they're standing on their feet for hours and trade show visitors comfortable while they're walking around and standing to listen to your presentation.
Choose commercial grade carpet tiles instead of wood or vinyl to give the extra comfort and color you need to stand out among the other event exhibits. Find carpet in multiple colors, thicknesses and styles to create your own custom look.
Consider renting or purchasing event carpet to:
1. Give visitors a reason to stay at your booth. Display rugs give everyone a break from the constant concrete often surrounding exhibits.
2. Make a statement among the other exhibits by using company colors, logos or other designs in your trade show rug.
3. Divide the spaces used for various pieces of your presentation. Use display carpet to designate children's play areas, information centers or sign up tables.
Search online display carpet vendors to find carpet flooring on saleMany carpet sellers and trade show vendors offer carpet flooring products for sale or rent online. You don't even need to leave your office to finalize your event carpet choices. Browse vendor websites to view inventory, price lists and shipping information.
Decide whether to rent or buy your carpet flooring productsChoose between carpet tiles for sale or rent by considering how often you'll need the carpet. If you're planning a one-time event or an event that always changes theme, consider renting carpet. If you have sufficient storage space and plan to reuse the flooring, purchase the color, size and style that you know you'll be able to use most often.
Customize your order with specific sizes, colors and styles of display rugsInterlocking carpet tiles and rugs come in standard 10x10 inch interlocking blocks, 10x10 foot squares or large custom dimensions so you can order exactly what you need for the event. Choose your pile and padding thickness, colors, dimensions, textures and patterns.
- Work with the company to make sure you get what you want. You can order trade show carpeting online and never speak to anyone directly, or you can call and let someone talk you through the order.
- Before you place a final order for carpet and vinyl flooring products, ask to see samples of finished products similar to what you're ordering, to make certain it's what you want.