Your staff has just received their corporate party invitations for an upcoming themed event. They're printed on traditional white card stock, and they are the most humdrum pieces of paper imaginable. Is that unsightly invitation going to motivate you to go to the party? I doubt it.
Business event invitations set the tone for your event. Regardless if you are a seasoned pro or beginner at pulling together such a function, your corporate party invitations will be the starting point from which everyone bases their opinion of the gathering.
Your business invitations help make a great impression on your invitees and allow you to show off your originality and creativity as well. Corporate invitations come in all varieties, and tailoring high quality corporate event invitations to the gathering allows you to show your recipient how special he or she is to warrant such a tailored invitation extension.
To master the invitation game:
1. Find business event invitations that match your party theme, your event or your industry. Depending on the time of year, you might consider corporate holiday invitations as another option.
2. Ask for samples from at least two corporate party invitation vendors.
3. Choose a trendy font.
Uncover the right corporate invitations vendorThere are many web based companies that sell corporate event invitations on the Internet.
Inquire about samples of business invitationsIf you can't decide between two invitations or you want to see the quality of the card stock, ask the vendors to send you some samples. Invitations can be pricey, and you want to make sure that the quality that you receive is what you are expecting.
Use full service for less stressAre you planning on addressing each corporate event invitation yourself? If not, some companies will address, stuff, and mail your invitations for you.
Exercise your creative sideYou never know. You may be a budding graphics designer. Don't be afraid to consider printing your own invitations to save time and money.
- Make sure that you allow yourself ample time to evaluate the need for the gathering, send for samples if necessary, and have enough turn-around time to send the corporate party invitation in a timely fashion.
- Have 2 or 3 people help you proof the invitation. Nothing would be more mortifying than to send out a typo on hundreds of business invitations. It never hurts to have another set of eyes read over and advise on the message that you are sending.
- Consider having your logo printed on business invitations. It will help with brand awareness and reinforcement, and it gives the invitation an added personal touch.
- Ask your supplier if they offer any quantity discounts.