When you're in the midst of corporate fundraising planning, take into account the number of employees you have and the type of business you run. For small businesses with only a handful of employees, your fundraising event should be planned on a smaller scale; if you have a large corporation with hundreds of employees, a larger, more elaborate undertaking may be warranted.
Determine whether or not alcohol should be a part of your fundraiser planning. If your business is moderate or sells alcohol, you should consider including a bar if you have a dinner or event; if your business is more staid or promotes healthy living or abstinence, the presence of a bar may be inappropriate.
1. Consider traditional food sales as part of your office fundraising planning.
2. Make sure your business fundraising planning takes non-food sales options into account.
3. Consider ready-made or professional fundraising options.
4. Large organizations should consider a fundraising planning consultant.
Start your fundraiser planner duties by considering the classic food saleLong popular with schools, churches, and businesses alike, food sales are a tried and true method of fundraising. Most typically, each participant sells food items to their friends and the profit goes into the fundraiser till.
Make a list of non-food items to resell as part of your corporate fundraising planner dutiesNon-food, door-to-door fundraisers aren't as popular as traditional food fundraisers, but you can pick from a wide variety of interesting and useful items.
Turn the corporate fundraising planning over to professionalsWhen in doubt, save yourself the time and stress of attempting to plan your fundraiser on your own and trust a reputable professional fundraiser planner or ready-to-go event. The professionals will make sure nothing slips through the cracks; otherwise, it's up to you to remember every detail.
Hire a consultant to help make you a successful fundraiser plannerIf the fundraising event or campaign is large enough, bring in a reputable consultant to help you manage things.
- Keep a notebook to collect information about your corporate fundraising event planner progress. Add price lists, food selections and fliers in the book so all of the information about your business fundraiser planning is in one location.