By making the most of party supplies you can stretch your office’s party budget even farther. Everybody loves to take a break and have a party. By keeping bulk party supplies on hand, you can not only save on business party decorations, you can also save on the time involved in planning parties.
Don’t feel that all your party supplies have to be color coordinated or match a theme. While it’s a nice touch to have some items coordinated, you can save a lot of money by also incorporating a lot of basic white or clear products that you purchase at the local big box store or from party supply wholesalers. Other simple ways of making the most of party supplies include:
1. Buying party favors and party equipment the next day after a holiday. Often these products are on sale at deep discount.
2. Buying bulk party supplies from wholesale party supply companies that offer free shipping.
3. Buying storage containers specifically for party supplies so they are easily accessible and stay in good shape.
Buy bulk party suppliesThis is by far the best way to save money on your party budget. Keep a selection of items such as crepe paper streamers and other basic party decorations in your party supply storage box.
Keep a supply of dishes in your party supplies storage boxThis includes plastic eating utensils as well as paper or plastic plates and cups. With the growing awareness of the environment, it is possible to find "green" party ware as well.
Use color-coordinated party supplies for more than one holidayBuy red tableware after Christmas when it's on sale and use it for Valentine's Day. You can use green Christmas party supplies to celebrate St. Patrick's Day as well as Mardi Gras. The list is endless.
- Whenever possible, be on hand during clean up time after the party. Salvage any unused party supplies for another party.
- If possible, buy storage containers for your party supplies in colors to match your party ware. If your red supplies are all together, when it's time to plan the Christmas party or Valentine's party, everything is all in one place. An alternate way to store your party goods is to keep them stored by season.