Party tents are great resources for both outdoor events and to mark off smaller spaces at indoor events. They can also be as economical to purchase as to rent, so you can buy party tents rather than rent them.
If you're looking for party tents for sale, you will need to look at frame tents as well as pole and canopy tents to decide what type of tent meets your needs. Tents come in a number of different sizes, so before you buy party tents decide on a few things:
1. Determine your size needs for the party tent.
2. Decide if you want your party tent to be enclosed. Enclosed tents can block noise, wind, and weather if necessary.
3. Look for event appropriate tents to match the color and aesthetic of your needs.
4. Check out new and used party tents, as well as party tent rentals, to decide on your best cost option.
Get the right size party tentsParty tents come in so many different sizes and dimensions that you'll need to have a very specific measurement in mind when shopping.
Choose the features you need in party tentsParty tents generally come either open air or enclosed. Most sizes will be available for sale or rent in either option.
Match your tent's look to your needsIf you're shopping for wedding tents, look for white options with window cut-outs or dance floors. If you're in need of party tents for a carnival, look for bright colors and patterns.
Shop new and used when you buy party tentsMaximize your cost effectiveness by looking for new and used party tents for sale as well as party tent rentals.
- If you want to buy party tents rather than rent, make sure that you have all the necessary equipment to hold the frame or poles in place. You may need a variety of hardware or ropes depending on the type of tent.
- Learn about the weather resistance of any tent you are buying or renting. Not all outdoor party tents are weather resistant, and you will need to know what purposes your tent can realistically serve and when to postpone.