Patio heaters allow you to host outdoor gatherings while keeping your guests and customers comfortable. A few well-placed patio heaters can ward off an evening chill and extend the period of time you can use an outdoor gathering space.
Buying patio heaters is an important purchase. You want to get it right the first time. So before you look for a patio heaters directory, patio heaters list or even patio heaters information, determine your budget and ask yourself the following questions:
1. Can I afford to purchase new patio heaters?
2. Will used patio heaters be sufficient?
3. Do I only need patio heaters temporarily?
Buy new patio heatersWhen you buy new patio heaters, you know what you are getting. The product should arrive in working condition and should last you for years to come. Be prepared to spend $400 to $1,000 on a new patio heater.
Purchase used patio heatersIf your budget does not allow you to purchase new patio heaters, you might want to consider buying used heaters. As with any purchase of used appliances, you'll want to be sure the product is safe and in good working condition before you buy it.
Find patio heaters for rentDepending on your needs, it may be more cost effective for you to rent patio heaters. When renting patio heaters, try to rent from a company that will provide 24-hour emergency service in case your heater goes down during the evening or on a weekend.
- Before purchasing used patio heaters, make sure the patio heater provider has a return policy that allows you to get your money back if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- When determining the final price of your patio heater, be sure to take in to account the cost of fueling and operating your heater.