Display flooring is often an overlooked piece of trade show and event marketing. If you’re standing on a comfortable surface you may not think about it, but you’ll sure notice if you aren’t. After a few days, your booth workers will lose energy and be very uncomfortable on a concrete surface.
At a trade show, flooring options are endless. You can spend a little money to rent a padded floor or more money to customize the floor with your logo or mission statement. Traditional event flooring includes everything from plush carpet to rubber, so your business is bound to find something worthy of your display theme.
Add trade show flooring to your next event to:
1. Save your workers’ feet. Give them something comfortable to stand on while showing off your product or service.
2. Make a statement. Add your logo or company colors to exhibit flooring.
3. Divide the space as needed with furniture, literature display and even a kids’ play area.
Choose the right event floors for your tradeshowWhile colorful rubber floors would be perfect for a children's event, they might not work as well for a business event. Choose the display floors that best coordinate with your booth and information. Decide what your budget allows and stick with a floor type that adheres to that budget.
Decide whether to rent or buy tradeshow flooringIf your business runs or participates in events on a regular basis, consider buying exhibit flooring that you will use often. If you can't afford to buy or lack the storage space for permanent objects, you can rent floors. Rental companies will deliver the floors to your trade show booth and remove them after the show closes.
Measure the area to order the correct size trade show flooringSave money by ordering just the right size display flooring for your event. Measure your entire booth area to decide how much flooring you will need and purchase accordingly. If you buy extra and don't use it, ask the company about the return policy on unused product. Consider storage cases for your product to save space in your basement or warehouse.
Personalize your event flooringAdd your company logo, colors, favorite photo or mascot to the foam mat. By customizing trade show and event flooring, you ensure you get exactly what you want, with flooring that won't be like everyone else's. Personalize your booth, your exhibit and tables to coordinate with your flooring to make your area project a professional image, while drawing a crowd in to admire your unusual flooring.
- Rent anything you aren't sure you want to use again. If you want to try anti-fatigue foam for your next trade show and don't want to commit to buying it, just rent this time and buy it for future shows.
- Work with the company to make sure you get what you want. You can order tradeshow flooring online and never speak to anyone directly, or you can call and let someone talk you through the order. Most companies offer both services so you can decide which works best with your schedule