Become a Certified Business.com Market Expert and share your knowledge with over 30 million business decision makers from small-to-medium enterprises. These leaders seek expertise that will directly help them scale their business and achieve sustainable success.
Click Here To Apply by July 31Become An Expert
A Call For Experts
Join our community to share expertise in five key functional areas including Marketing, Sales, HR & Finance, Technology, and Entrepreneurial. We are recruiting several experts per area, and invite you to apply by July 31. Please read on for details.
Who can contribute?
Experts must be experienced, knowledgeable, and extremely passionate about these areas. Just like our audience, experts must be resourceful, creative, and connected. Possible topics include leadership, compliance, how–to, tools & templates, best practices tips & advice, and case studies. The content must be actionable or inspirational to small–to–medium sized businesses. Downloadable checklists, documents and presentations (video, slideshare, etc.) will be encouraged, and expert–hosted webinars will also be considered.
Why become a Certified Business.com Market Expert?
Advantages of Joining the community as an Expert:
- Build a reputation as an expert with our targeted audience of small-to-medium business decision makers.
- Your name and your company name will be prominently featured on all postings on our site and network. Our social media team will recognize and promote expert content on social networks and publisher partners.
- Business.com covers a wide range of business topics with a strong focus on quality content.
- Over 2.9 million page views per month
- Over 13K Facebook fans, 5K Twitter followers, 4 thousand Google+ have us in circles
- 60 Klout score
- Partnerships with over 40 business publisher sites
- Frequent press releases and press exposure (e.g. FOLIOMag, Marketing Land, BtoBOnline)
What are the requirements?
- Produce 4 pieces of qualifying content per month for a period of 6 months.
- Content must be original and only published on Business.com and other owned and operated sites.
- Ability to write engaging posts and share links to relevant videos, articles and so on.
- Participate in our network and socially across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
Click Here To Apply By July 31Become An Expert