Not long ago, we told the cautionary tale of how gaming startup Zynga blew through $600 million in five short years.
If your first thought is "how could they possibly do that?!," you're not alone. But sadly, they're not alone, either—their story is just one of many businesses that go through money like it's going out of style.
Though many of these businesses spent piles of dough on lavish extras, others lost cash due to mismanagement, bad investments or declining earnings. Let their bad examples be just that.
Download the infographic to learn:
- How much cash Telsa is losing annually, despite massive demand for their revolutionary vehicles.
- The insane amount six Barclay's Capital investment bankers spent on wine in an evening.
- How much Oracle shells out for Larry Ellison's home security per month.
- The staggering amount NewsCorp lost when they acquired, and later sold MySpace.
- The price tag of a rug for former a Merrill Lynch CEO's office.