Whether your business requires light or heavy-duty juicers, there’s a model that fits your need. For instance, an industrial juicer delivers juice almost non-stop throughout the day. Prices range from a few hundred up into the thousands of dollars.
Know the types of professional juicers to find the right one for your business. Centrifugal juicers rank as the most popular and affordable type. Use this type for fruit and vegetables but not wheatgrass or leafy greens. This kind of juicer grates the product into pulp and uses centrifugal force to separate the juice. For higher yield, consider the single-gear type commercial juice extractors with low RPMs. Another type, the twin gear professional juicer, uses compression to extract juice. They cost more but produce larger volumes. Citrus and wheatgrass juicers made for these specialties go from low to high volume models. A commercial or industrial juicer model delivers low to high capacity based on your needs. Some require large spaces; others sit on a tabletop.
Get the right juicer for your particular business:
1. With low volume needs, consider manual commercial juicers for one glass of juice at a time.
2. Choose low- to high-volume juice bar or restaurant juicers when the demand for juice remains relatively constant.
3. Get specialized juicers for particular types of fruits or greens.
Get a commercial manual juicer for light dutyWhen your business requires one glass of juice at a time with low volume throughout the day, consider a low cost manual model.
Choose low volume commercial juicersWhen your business requires juice with average volume, consider commercial juice extractors with low capacity.
Select from the list of commercial high volume juicersIdeal for many types of businesses where high capacity with low time means better efficiency, these juice bar, institution and restaurant juicers feature heavy-duty construction for the rigors of production.
See specialized industrial juicersFor your specialty serving at the juice bar, restaurant or institution look for the kind of fruit, grass, herb and vegetable these professional juicers process.
- Determine how much juice your business needs. For example, restaurant juicers with high and low volume differ dramatically in price. Look for a model based on production needs first, then on price.
- Check out the size requirements for large commercial juicers. Some heavy duty machines require up to 6 square feet of floorspace.