When searching for mayonnaise dispensers, keep in mind that the type you choose does represent your business. Since mayonnaise is such a popular condiment for sandwiches, if you own or operate a food-based business that utilizes mayonnaise, you need to find mayonnaise dispensers that keeps the fresh condiment cold. Otherwise your customers can become ill.
If you run a smaller business and offer walk-up service at a counter, you can utilize a different type of dispenser: a plastic, divided dispenser. Don't forget to provide mayonnaise dispensers in your own kitchen for use on menu items. When searching for mayonnaise dispensers information, and determining which type to use for your business, consider the following:
1. Find mayonnaise dispensers that come with a pump for patrons to obtain chilled mayonnaise.
2. Buy mayonnaise dispensers that use plastic divider bins for customers to grab individual mayonnaise packets.
3. Locate a mayonnaise dispensers provider for products that chefs use in your kitchen.
Buy mayonnaise dispensers that feature stainless steel pumpsBest to use when serving large amounts of people, these mayonnaise dispensers usually come with a pump and a stainless steel tub or jar. Since they contain fresh mayonnaise, make sure you find dispensers that have a cooling mechanism to prevent the mayonnaise from getting too warm.
Purchase mayonnaise dispensers where patrons grab individual mayonnaise packetsSmaller businesses generally only need the mayonnaise dispenser dividers when serving condiments. If you provide service from a walk-up counter, these dividers can do the job for you without the worry of keeping large portions of mayonnaise cold. Keeping it on the counter allows the customers to grab however many mayonnaise packets they desire.
Find mayonnaise dispensers to use in your facility's kitchenMayonnaise dispensers aren't only for use by customers; if you serve food that comes with mayonnaise already applied, your cooks may need the assistance of a dispenser. Look around restaurant listings to find a mayonnaise dispensers list or directory.
- If you need to return your dispenser, check with the mayonnaise dispensers provider to see if you're charged a restocking fee. You may also need to pay for shipping back to the distributor.
- If you use mayonnaise packets for your mayonnaise dispensers, reassure customers that mayonnaise packets can keep for several months after you obtain them. The packets are essentially like a closed jar of mayonnaise.