Really good milkshakes don't happen by chance, and they need a good milkshake maker to come together. Memorable, mouth-watering milkshakes are born when the perfect blend of milkshake ingredients comes together in the perfect milkshake machine. And no, your everyday household blender just won't do (the secret is in the spindle!).
Creating thick, evenly blended yet non-straw-clogging milkshakes is an art that can be mastered if you know what factors to consider when purchasing a commercial milkshake machine. You need to have a good idea of:
1. What types of milkshakes you will be making
2. How many milkshakes your milkshake maker will be expected to produce in a given time
3. Your budget and space limitations for a milkshake machine
Determine where your milkshake maker will goConsider your space limitations and whether your milkshake machinery needs to be portable or will occupy space on a countertop, a floor or a wall.
Consider the volume of milkshakes you'll be makingThe number of milkshakes that your commercial milkshake machine is expected to turn out will help determine the size of your ice cream shake machine. Are you looking for an occasional-use machine, or will yours be churning out the goods at breakneck speed on a daily basis?
Know your milkshake machine budgetYou can find a wide variety of milkshake machines online with makes, models and features designed to fit any budget. It's difficult to say which is the best milkshake maker; once you're in the commercial arena, they all seem to do the trick. Used milkshake-making equipment is an option, as well. Wherever you decide to purchase your ice cream shake machine, just make sure repairs and replacement parts are available without too much hassle.
- Mix-ins such as cookie pieces, gummy bears and chopped candy bars are a very popular (and very profitable) trend in milkshakes these days. Adding them to your offerings will definitely add to your profits!
- Today's flavors extend far beyond the traditional chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Take a look around the internet for some great milkshake maker recipes, and maybe even offer a "milkshake of the day/week" flavor to increase both awareness and sales of your milkshakes.